Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Write down the first line from the first 20 songs that play or close to it. (Random songs and random lines. Make it more fun. XD)
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
I'm personally editing the non-english titles out. Very few of my friendslist are fluent enough in japanese/chinese/korean/swedish/whatever to have random lines of songs memorizes. I'm also only doing the first lines of the song. (Unless the first lines are part of the chorus as well, or the title is in the first line.)
3. "Was an honest man / Asked me for the phone / Tried to take control"
4. "In the shadows of tall buildings / Of fallen angels on the ceilings"
5. "Taffy stuck and tongue-tied / Stutter shook and up-tight"
6. "Girl, don't push too hard / I'll break, you see / I'm not that far" (No one will EVER get that one. XDD)
8. "Yes this is the campaign / Slithered entrails / In the cargo bay"
10. "Spring starts when a heartbeat's poundin' / When the birds can be heard above the reckoning carts"
12. "If you want to know how / To fly high, then go now"
13. "Still don’t know what I was lookin for / And my time was running wild"
14. "Then we'll have a dance, yeah a dance, on the head of a pin / And God will grin and shoo us away"
15. "Tonight we're the sea and the salty breeze"
17. "A love struck Romeo / Sings the streets a serenade"
19. "Feel the vibe feel the terror feel the pain / it's driving me insane"
What I've learned from this meme? I need to stop downloading songs other people recommend, I need to delete songs downloaded just for use in Masquerade skits, and I need to sweep through my playlist and delete everything I don't like. XD There's between 5-7 songs listed there I wouldn't have skipped through normally. XD
Might make a real post later tonight. This week, definately. I miss people so much, but I just hate talking on the computer after working all day with morons on the comp. T_T